About the Conference
Continuing the series of International Conferences on Mathematical Modelling and Analysis of Populations in Biological Systems (ICMA), the 6th (ICMA-VI) will be held at the University of Arizona, in Tucson, Arizona, United States, hosted by the Department of Mathematics and the Interdisciplinary Program in Applied Mathematics.
The previous five conferences in this series were held respectively at:
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, October 2007 (ICMA-I)
- University of Alabama in Huntsville, Huntsville, Alabama, October 2009 (ICMA-II)
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, October 2011 (ICMA-III)
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, October 2013 (ICMA-IV)
- Western University, London, Ontario, Canada, October 2015 (ICMA-V)
The conference is dedicated to the memory of Karl-Peter Hadeler, who died February 3, 2017.
Supporters and Sponsors
- Department of Mathematics, University of Arizona
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona
- Interdisciplinary Program in Applied Mathematics, University of Arizona
information can be found on the respective pages of this
web-site which will be updated in a timely
If you have questions and/or interest, please contract us by the conference email: